SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LibertyLox

Reaction score
Hey!

I’m about to do a course this weekend with Oakley Academy in tape, celeb weave and nano ring hair extensions

I’ve been recommended some different suppliers for the different methods.

I’d like to offer a lower budget range and higher budget range.

Can anyone recommend to me?

I was recommended for tapes vixen and blush. But trade prices are £xxx for a pack of 10 tapes which seems extortionate considering each tape is only 2.5g?! I’ll be spending about £xxx to get 150g worth of hair so would have to charge my clients a fortune?! Does this sound right??

So confused!

Also a bit disappointed because I wanted to use beauty works hair and chose the Oakley academy course based on this as they are a preferred supplier of theirs - bit poor of them not to explain that actually to use them you have to pay £500 up front which I just don’t have. Gutted!

Anyways if anyone can help?!

Hair I have heard is good is:

Hairsaint wefts
Millionaire hair
Vixen and blush
Prestige
Euphoria 1
Fabulong

[No trade prices please, thank you]

Last edited by a moderator:
Vixen and Blush is true TRUE Russian hair. That’s why it’s that price. You would likely never use 150g of it as it goes a long way. But yes, for that quality that’s what you pay. It’s actually very reasonable for the quality. You can’t compare it to any of the others you have mentioned.

Hey!

I’m about to do a course this weekend with Oakley Academy in tape, celeb weave and nano ring hair extensions

I was recommended for tapes vixen and blush. But trade prices are £xxx for a pack of 10 tapes which seems extortionate considering each tape is only 2.5g?! I’ll be spending about £xxx to get 150g worth of hair so would have to charge my clients a fortune?! Does this sound right??

So confused!

Also a bit disappointed because I wanted to use beauty works hair and chose the Oakley academy course based on this as they are a preferred supplier of theirs - bit poor of them not to explain that actually to use them you have to pay £500 up front which I just don’t have. Gutted!

Hairsaint wefts
Millionaire hair
Vixen and blush
Prestige
Euphoria 1
Fabulong

Would love to hear how the training went [emoji4]

I use Archie Lloyds for my higher range. There’s large trade discount and no minimum order.

Hey!

So confused!

Hairsaint wefts
Millionaire hair
Vixen and blush
Prestige
Euphoria 1
Fabulong

Hi, we are human hair extensions factory in Qingdao, produce the highest quality human hair extensions for USA, Canada and Europe, usually produce tape in hair extensions, nano ring hair extensions, keratin hair extensions, hand tied weft, machine weft, accept sample order to test our quality, also can produce according to your own color ring, contact us to get your wholesale price.

Vixen and Blush is true TRUE Russian hair. That’s why it’s that price. You would likely never use 150g of it as it goes a long way. But yes, for that quality that’s what you pay. It’s actually very reasonable for the quality. You can’t compare it to any of the others you have mentioned.
I know this is an old thread but it's worth clarifying that Vixen and Blush do no supply genuine Russian hair, it's Chinese. They also claim it's Virgin and double drawn. Take a look at their colours, doesn't take an expert to work out it's not Virgin.

And I use genuine, double drawn Virgin hair, I regularly use over 150g.

Latest posts

Back