Hair extensions suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hair envy 85

Reaction score
Hi I have just qualified as a technition in hair extensions. I've been lucky enough to rent a chair in a salon in my town. I have been researching for hair suppliers have mailed afew suppliers for sample hair. I just find that the hair can be so expensive. Unfortunately I live in a small town, clients are not willing to pay a huge amount of money for hair extensions. I'm at my wites end with deciding prices, I've asked for a £50 deposit at each consultation, however this does not cover the hair which means I need to come up with the money. I have a real passion for this trade but am feeling deflated as to how I will manage to get up an running☹ can you recommend good suppliers with good hair that does not cost a lot to buy In the hair. They way I'm seeing it is that the hair for a full head of nonos is going to cost me anything from £140 to £350 I only charge £280 for a full head so how am I going to make money from that any advice is welcome

Hi I have just qualified as a technition in hair extensions. I've been lucky enough to rent a chair in a salon in my town. I have been researching for hair suppliers have mailed afew suppliers for sample hair. I just find that the hair can be so expensive. Unfortunately I live in a small town, clients are not willing to pay a huge amount of money for hair extensions. I'm at my wites end with deciding prices, I've asked for a £50 deposit at each consultation, however this does not cover the hair which means I need to come up with the money. I have a real passion for this trade but am feeling deflated as to how I will manage to get up an running☹ can you recommend good suppliers with good hair that does not cost a lot to buy In the hair. They way I'm seeing it is that the hair for a full head of nonos is going to cost me anything from £140 to £350 I only charge £280 for a full head so how am I going to make money from that any advice is welcome

order from the factory will not cost much, the highest quality hair extensions price higher than the normal quality, everyone knows that,
maybe you can discuss with me, we are human hair factory

order from the factory will not cost much, the highest quality hair extensions price higher than the normal quality, everyone knows that,
maybe you can discuss with me, we are human hair factory
Hi thanks will have a look

I use angel remy for budget range and glamlox hair extenions for middle range and take deposit to cover full cost of hair x

Latest posts

Back