Hair extensions suppliers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graciouslocksx

Reaction score
I have been using euphoria one for over a year now but my clients aren’t happy with the hair anymore and the company don’t seem to be much help.. can anyone recommend any that are affordable, decent quality double drawn. Most of my clients get 20-22” bonds. Tried routes and glamlox too but don’t have a selection of lengths or colours in stock. 😩😩😩 it’s driving me insane now

Last edited:
I use beauty works after having similar issues with euphoria around a year ago. I’ve heard angel remy are good too, but they never have any stock on the website, which I can imagine is abit of a pain when you've colour matched someone x

I use Remy Cachet, they are a bit pricer than most other brands but the hair quality is superb. The hair keeps its condition for up to a year if the client looks after it. I have never had any complaints re quality. One of my friends uses Prestige which is very similar.

I admit I’m becoming disheartened with euphoria. Been a fan for a long time but so nervous about ordering certain colours now as they seem to come with ‘pink’ tones that match no ones hair! I always put a note on now but alas no change ( just opened latest order to find it pink..) sigh.... quality is as good but colours just not consistent 😫😫

I admit I’m becoming disheartened with euphoria. Been a fan for a long time but so nervous about ordering certain colours now as they seem to come with ‘pink’ tones that match no ones hair! I always put a note on now but alas no change ( just opened latest order to find it pink..) sigh.... quality is as good but colours just not consistent 😫😫

Hey Sploo

I hope you're well and keeping safe. :)

If you're referring to our shade 18/613 or 18/22 then there is a warm tone in our 18 Light mixes. This can reflect a slightly pink tinge. This is because our factories started to mix certain batches with our 18 light. To compensate, we introduced our shade 18 Dark which is designed to be a nice, cool ash blend. (Like the old original 18/613 years ago) Certain factories are mixing 18 dark with our shade 22 or 613 which is a much cooler blend and available in certain batched and methods. If you would like me to look further into this I will do for you. Going forward next year we have introduced a cluster of ash cool shades as they are very popular. If you have any ideas of new ash shades or other new shades in general, we'd love to hear them?

If you have any questions regarding your colour ring, we can take a look into this as we have also updated several shades. We are also rolling out a new style colour ring which has a nice silver disc and each colour swatch in thicker and fuller. The housing is also much nicer which is stainless steel and not nickel as before.

Euphoria xx

Hi there. Yea I would be very interested in updating my colour ring! It’s doesn’t have the light or dark versions of any colours on there. Yes those colours you mentioned are the usual suspects but also col block 18 col 16 and most recently col 12. I’ll attach pic so u can see what I mean.( the lightest one ) That pink is the burden of my life I can’t stand it! 🤣I will be very excited to see the new cool ashy shades it’s definitely what the range is crying out for. I’ll be in touch, hope you are all keeping well too xx

Attachments

• 0155E1F1-A3CD-404E-A81B-BE87F07F76BE.jpeg
    0155E1F1-A3CD-404E-A81B-BE87F07F76BE.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 74

Latest posts

Back