Hair extensions suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wawahair

Reaction score
Hello what hair extension suppliers is everyone using at the moment?

I have used the same supplier for years now but I am losing clients due to the poor quality of the hair. It used to last 9-12months now I’m lucky if we get 4/6 months out of it.

Clients are constantly complaining how dry and knotty the hair is and it is snapping a lot. I wear the hair myself and have just had to replace my own after 4 months and the customer service was just shocking. Sent round in circles and asked to provide unrealistic amount of data/ evidence and then asked to send it all back. No one wants to have to go without hair when they have paid so much for it.

I have used the same supplier for years now but I am losing clients due to the poor quality of the hair. It used to last 9-12months now I’m lucky if we get 4/6 months out of it.

Clients are constantly complaining how dry and knotty the hair is and it is snapping a lot. I wear the hair myself and have just had to replace my own after 4 months and the customer service was just shocking. Sent round in circles and asked to provide unrealistic amount of data/ evidence and then asked to send it all back. No one wants to have to go without hair when they have paid so much for it.
Remi cachet - they have couple different ranges
Angels Locks - good quality hair
Lady Locks
Prestige
Simply Hair
Routes

I would have a few different suppliers so that you can match your clients budgets - perhaps have a tiered pricing structure

i use Belle Beautista tapes and nanos and have had no problems. Fairly priced too

Hi, I use Hair Kings and The Hair extension group - I do weft extensions x

Hello here! If you are looking for one i would be proud to recommend one i am currently workin in. We mostly sell virgin hair, never dyed mostly gathered from children in our headquarters, and the hair is Polish, slavic. As also we have hair already made for extensions methods only slavic, so i can guarantee the quality. We are doing international shipping, so the location wont be a problem ;) I can provide a looot of photos for you to see as also videos. If you like them then maybe we can try order some sample just to be sure that the quality matches your expectations, but i have to be a little bold here, there is hardly any complaint about the quality haha

Latest posts

Back