Hair extensions supplier's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mum123456

Reaction score
Hi I've currently qualified in micro weave, tapes and nano extensions and now currently looking for a supplier, when I search clip hair comes up a lot but when looking on trust pilot reviews there is a lot of mixed reviews so was just woundering what you guys thought to this supplier and also any advise for good quality suppliers for budget, mid and luxury range would really help thanks

Hi I've currently qualified in micro weave, tapes and nano extensions and now currently looking for a supplier, when I search clip hair comes up a lot but when looking on trust pilot reviews there is a lot of mixed reviews so was just woundering what you guys thought to this supplier and also any advise for good quality suppliers for budget, mid and luxury range would really help thanks
Hi
Did your Training Company not give you a list of suppliers thats what I do when I train students.

Hi, there’s lots of suppliers out there.
For luxury although they do cheaper options too:
Remi Cachet - love their hair
Prestige
Viola

For mid range and budget:
Transform
Belle luxe
Hairplanet
Hairkings
Angelremy

That’s all I’ve got at the top of my head x

I don’t use budget but for mid range Glamlox and top range I use remi cachet x

Thank you for the info, my training provider did give me a list but was just woundering who other people use so I can have a shop round and try out a few different places that come recommended. Xx

Hi Mum123456
We'd love the opportunity to talk to you about your hair extensions requirements. We offer competitive trade discounts and if you check us out on Trustpilot, we have some great reviews for our reliable, consistent quality (which we know can be an issue for many salons these days). You can apply here: APPLY FOR A TRADE ACCOUNT and one of the team will get back to you to talk you through our product range and trade discounts. Love Hair Rehab x

I buy Belle Beautista nano and tape hair its brilliant for price and quality, I know they do weave hair too but i cant vouch for that as i dont use it

Hi, there’s lots of suppliers out there.
For luxury although they do cheaper options too:
Remi Cachet - love their hair
Prestige
Viola

For mid range and budget:
Transform
Belle luxe
Hairplanet
Hairkings
Angelremy

That’s all I’ve got at the top of my head x
Viola are good but did you get offered a £600 credit with them once you hit a 5k spend ? I did and then they told me they are not doing it anymore when I got close to the spend 😯

Hello there <3 If you are looking for good hair supplier i would recommend Beauty for You from Poland. I am the person who is in charge of international sales, and we are doing international shippemnt. We offer virgin hair in bundles- never dyed all natural polish mostly, with them it is easier to match the structure to the natural hair of the client. We also have a wide offer of hair already made for extensions methods. Right now from whati know we are going also to have on sale balmain natural hair. As we made better prices for big orders i can recommend you something ;) and also i think that maybe the smaple first also would be a great idea. If you would be interested i am open to all the questions and can present a loot of photos hahah

Latest posts

Back