Hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laura4014

Reaction score
hiya all

i done my course in hair extensions last week (micro ring and fusion bonds)

just a couple questions.... i have someone wanting extensions for thickness not length would u just do half a head for this?

and does anyone know any decent places where i can get dip dye from?

thanks

laura xx

Hi sweetie.

Your trainers should of taught you the difference between full and half head and also taught you how you can use extensions to adapt all different hair types...
Also there is a thread on here 'extension suppliers clear up the confusion' which will guide you to finding a supplier that does dip dye extensions x

Hits congratulations on doing your course it's always hard to take everything in yes you would do just a half head for this and you can get dip dye from hair planet although I'm not sure of the quality as ears a few people sting recently it's not as good x

aww ty for replying so quick, the course was very quick ive done my first full head of micro rings the client was very very happy and gave me £10 extra bless her - as i done the fitting for half price for my first few clients. I have sent her a quick message today and she loving them :) Im quite confident regards to fitting but the course was quite quick.

And thanks ive just sat and read the whole threat about suppliers think im going to give lush us a try and tashajacks ive emailed for a price list :) xx;)

I use lush us now called hair rebellion and never had any problems a wee tip though is to offer the shampoo and conditioner "free" but don't really do it free just as it into the price that way you know they are using the correct aftercare xx

I use lush us now called hair rebellion and never had any problems a wee tip though is to offer the shampoo and conditioner "free" but don't really do it free just as it into the price that way you know they are using the correct aftercare xx

fab will do hun thanks for the advice much appreciated xx

A few places do dip dyed. SJK do a massive selection! Im fitting a set a week from them :) For help or advice theyl advise you on which weights etc. The girls that work there are lovely. Sometimes im unsure on how many strands to get and which weights they always give good advice x

Latest posts

Back