Hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea i did read it properly . But 6 months is kind of short

I fitted a set of 613 in april and they are due a 4th refit just before christmas

Only 6 month ???? I would of thought its better than angel remy .
I also just refitted a set of transform nano rings on Friday and they actually look better now than when I first fit them at the end of September. I used 140 0.9g strands and they thickened up my clients hair so much, they look incredible.

Im not sure if i should just order thier russian hair now or not . Just wearing angel remy now and even thou i use hair extension shampoo they tangle to much for my liking and they are only 8 weeks old . Guess im just to fussy

Has anyone tried Tantrum hair extensions?

Yes! Their hair quality is getting increasingly worse and their customer service is the most appalling I have ever come across. Just check out their google reviews.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I have been using Tantrums hair for 4 years now I have tried may other suppliers also but keep going back to tantrum brand. Their hair is amazing quality and can be used for sure for 6-9 months. They have the best prices around also. I wouldn't have any hesitation in recommending them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes! Their hair quality is getting increasingly worse and their customer service is the most appalling I have ever come across. Just check out their google reviews (and bare in mind that their good reviews are writing by their friends and husband - who claims to have worn them himself!) haha

I haven't tried them yet,I'm using Glamlox hair extensions for tiny tips and love the hair, the price is also very good for the quality you get.

Latest posts

Back