Hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dawn1984

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to here I have just signed up to do my hair extension course and I'm wonder if yous could help me with the best hair extensions/ suppliers to use when I'm qualified.:)

Hi I'm new to here I have just signed up to do my hair extension course and I'm wonder if yous could help me with the best hair extensions/ suppliers to use when I'm qualified.:)

Welcome to Salon Geek.

To get you started, why not have a look through the Hair forum and you’ll find lots of threads asking similar questions.

Hi Hun,

We sell Indian & Russian hair. Feel free to check out our website. Trade accounts are available & if you need a sample click the "contact us"

Hi Hun,

We sell Indian & Russian hair. Feel free to check out our website. Trade accounts are available & if you need a sample click the "contact us"
How long does your Russian hair last? Also how many grams do you get with a full weft and how do I apply for a trade account

How long does your Russian hair last? Also how many grams do you get with a full weft and how do I apply for a trade account

Our Russian hair lasts 12months, a full weft is 200grams. If you would like to open a trade account please send a copy of your qualification to [email protected]

(I believe we received your email & have sent you login details )

Latest posts

Back