Hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi I have today qualified in keratin bonds, micro/nano rings. I am looking for some advice on different types of hair and best places to buy from. I am thinking Indian Remy hair, but where would the best place to buy please. Thanks.

I use euphoria one i find it really good quality, clients are pleased and fantastic colour range and have a good range of hair to suit different budgets. Xx

SJK Indian hair lasts about 5 months and isn’t expensive. I use it on clients who are on a budget x

I suggest the tape in hair extensions, it is very popular hair extensions method in the world now,
check my page to get more information

angel is the best for indian or Glamlox hair extensions for russian/mongolian x

Hi Danielle, Routes Hair Extensions supply two different ranges of Indian Remy hair to suit different budgets, along with Russian Slavic for the high end budget. Trade account customers are provided with a generous trade discount, along with a welcome goodie bag containing samples of our Indian hair and a designated account manager to assist with any queries or guidance required. Team Routes xxx

Hi I have today qualified in keratin bonds, micro/nano rings. I am looking for some advice on different types of hair and best places to buy from. I am thinking Indian Remy hair, but where would the best place to buy please. Thanks.

Hi @Danielle McLeod ! Nice to e-meet you.
My name is Sarah and I work for Silk Lengths.
We are a UK based company launching in the summer this year and will be offering long lasting, non tangle Russian hair and Indian Hair.
Silk Lengths will offer unrivalled quality Indian Virgin Remy. I have personal experience in wearing extensions myself and joined the brand because of their emphasis on customer service. The hair will last easily over a year.

Express shipping and next day delivery to UK addresses & express shipping globally. All hair is shipped next day to international customers.

Our Indian hair comes in 1. Silky straight 2. Silky waves 3. Silky curls - all natural structures 100% human virgin hair.

May I know what textures and length you are considering?
Sarah x

Hi @Danielle McLeod ! Nice to e-meet you.
My name is Sarah and I work for Silk Lengths.
We are a UK based company launching in the summer this year and will be offering long lasting, non tangle Russian hair and Indian Hair.
Silk Lengths will offer unrivalled quality Indian Virgin Remy. I have personal experience in wearing extensions myself and joined the brand because of their emphasis on customer service. The hair will last easily over a year.

Express shipping and next day delivery to UK addresses & express shipping globally. All hair is shipped next day to international customers.

Our Indian hair comes in 1. Silky straight 2. Silky waves 3. Silky curls - all natural structures 100% human virgin hair.

May I know what textures and length you are considering?
Sarah x
Hi

Hi Sarah.

Thank you for your reply. I would be interested in looking to your company. Is it up and running yet?

Hi Danielle, Routes Hair Extensions supply two different ranges of Indian Remy hair to suit different budgets, along with Russian Slavic for the high end budget. Trade account customers are provided with a generous trade discount, along with a welcome goodie bag containing samples of our Indian hair and a designated account manager to assist with any queries or guidance required. Team Routes xxx
Hi how much are the colour rings please?

Hi how much are the colour rings please?

Hi hun, we currently have 2 colour rings, one for our Luxury Indian and Premium Gold Indian ranges, the second for our Russian Slavic. Retail prices can be found on our website.

Trained technicians are welcome to apply for a trade account in order to obtain discount on all orders (disclosed only after account approval).
Team Routes
xxx

Latest posts

Back