SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emilysms

Reaction score
I’m looking for a hair supplier, I fit all methods of hair extension and looking for some new suppliers.
I usually use premium hair but find it’s too expensive for most people.
I want to be able to offer a more affordable package for clients with a lower price range

Any help would be great!

Thanks

platinum is probably one of the cheapest on the market - and it really shows in the quality of the hair. I don't think you'll find any better for less

You can try Angel they offer single drawn hair and price is really affordable also they offer amazing trade discount x

You can try Angel they offer single drawn hair and price is really affordable also they offer amazing trade discount x
Glam lox very reasonable with trade discount there single drawn hair so natural

Hair Rebellion all the way for me

I’m looking for a hair supplier, I fit all methods of hair extension and looking for some new suppliers.
I usually use premium hair but find it’s too expensive for most people.
I want to be able to offer a more affordable package for clients with a lower price range

Any help would be great!

Thanks
What suppliers do you use for your premium hair? I am looking for premium suppliers

Mane hair extensions
They stock indian hair atm but looking to stock russian in the future... clients are so happy with the quality they are choosing this over more premium hair.

I've had mine in for 3 months now and its still silky and no shedding!!

For premium quality try Glamlox Hair Extensions x

Glhair fantastic they do premium and budget great trade prices too

Latest posts

Back