Hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louise@Srunch

Reaction score
Hey everyone

When advertising for clients for extensions and your hair suppliers. How do you word things ,do you have a written like statement style or do you just use certain words,
Do you use things from the suppliers like what hair they do etc ? Do you mention there awards or runner ups in what ever categories they’ve won in ? For instants 2020-2022
I’m trying to think of 1 or 2 (2 different suppliers) statement style but I’m never good with words, and just write something out quick which 9 times outta 10 is a jumble of sentences like now 😂 if anyone has anything they don’t mind sharing

Thanks

Tbh with you I haven’t done that. I have literally put up a price list stating how much application is And a starting price off cost of the hair. I have a page on extensions starting what customers should look for ie what type of hair remy, virgin etc.

I actually don’t tell my clients what suppliers I use. It keeps me ahead of my competition!

I only tell my clients of a couple of suppliers I use but they never ask, most of the other suppliers I dont mention at all. I think each salon, hair extensionist is different we all work our own ways. I used to have a price list on my website but I removed it as as I only give a price now on consultation.

I only tell my clients of a couple of suppliers I use but they never ask, most of the other suppliers I dont mention at all. I think each salon, hair extensionist is different we all work our own ways. I used to have a price list on my website but I removed it as as I only give a price now on consultation.
This makes sense because everyone needs a different amount of hair and different fitment times because of the amount of hair.

This makes sense because everyone needs a different amount of hair and different fitment times because of the amount of hair.
Exactly if you give a price via text enquiry or over the phone that client might make an appointment with you for a consultation and they will keep the price in mind as to what you quoted but then when they come in to see you it could be double the price. x

I give and installation price which it’s fixed and then say plus the cost of the hair

I always give the full price I dont break it down at all the price is the price lol x

We would love to speak with you regarding some of our trade account benefits!

Hair Rehab London provide a wide range of hair extensions, hair accessories and styling tools to the retail and trade markets. We make great hair achievable for all. From our price-conscious easy to fit Instant Range to our award-winning quality Clip-in’s to our long-life industry recognised Salon Professional range. We support the sale of our products with easy to follow tutorials and style inspiration and we raise the bar across the industry with our ABT accredited Academy, delivered by one of the leading trainers and best extensionists in the UK.
We are one of the most recognised Hair Extension brands in the UK and overseas. Over the last fifteen years, we have ensured our customers can have the hair of their dreams through a wide choice of high quality products in a myriad of shades delivered with exceptional customer service from a company that is as passionate about hair as you are.

WHY WORK WITH HAIR REHAB LONDON?
  • No minimum spend per order
  • Competitive trade discount
  • Next day delivery and 4pm cut-off
  • Regular e-newsletters & Whatsapp broadcasts with exclusive discounts
  • Award-winning quality hair
  • Dedicated Account Manager and 24/7 support team
  • Promotion and exposure on our Social Media channels (combined reach 2.5M)
  • A listing on our Approved Salon Directory
  • Special event invitations and opportunities for celeb collaborations
xx

What suppliers would you all recommend? I've been using euphoria one for years. But they are currently doing me a dirty so I'd like to change suppliers asap before I need to place more hair orders.

Thanks

I have Routes and GLhair.
Have used beauty works and hair planet hair as well since starting

What suppliers would you all recommend? I've been using euphoria one for years. But they are currently doing me a dirty so I'd like to change suppliers asap before I need to place more hair orders.

Thanks
I use lots of different suppliers so i have a budget to suit everyones pocket. The suppliers I use are tried and tested by myself and I have used them for years

Latest posts

Back