hair extentions- percentage split?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark123alli

Reaction score
hi everyone,
desperate for some advise please , ive recently opened a tanning salon and have a girl who does beuty treatments for us twice a week. we take 50% of anything earned by her which i think is a fair split. We are looking to get someone in to do hair extentions for clients as there have been a few enquirys as to weather we offer this service. the girl that does the beuty treatments for us also does hair ext in her spare time from home but says she is unsure what percentage split she would accept, does anyone have any ideas as to what is the best and fairest way to split ??????

I know for me iv only ever paid 25%, any retail was my own. Now i have my own shop i work the same. One of my nail tech pays 25% and buys her own products. We pay for all the advertising and she benefits from that too. HTH

i think 25% is a good rate for the extentions how much does she charge for them cause ya can work it out from there ... so if it £200 you get £40.... sound good to me xx

Latest posts

Back