Hair fashion colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kate1982

Reaction score
Hi geeks
We currently use Matrix in our salon we have a lady asking for blue and purple putting in her hair. As far as I'm aware you can't do this with Matrix. We have used Joico colours in the past but they fade really quickly. Does anyone have any recommendations of brands with some good fashion colours? Thanks

Pravana Vivids! They were what we use to use at Toni & Guy, and over prelightened hair become permanent :)

Thanks for that. I haven't heard of that before. Do you know who supplies it?

You can do it with Matrix, you just need to play about with formulations. Half 1a + half 10a left on for 10mins is a nice blue. x

No blue would ever be permanent, matrix blue is fab!!

Do Matrix do a actual Blue?

No 10a and 1a

Thanks.
Any ideas for purple?

matrix have Logics in america and in other countries, this is the only permanant that i know of. unforuntatly its not available here-otherwise it would be brilliant! Call up technical helpline, they're always helpful for any combination! xoxo

No 10a and 1a

Hi Ya
sorry to butt in but could i use Matrix to create a bright pink? ive not used there colours before but im switching to them soon :)

For purple of add a bit of srrv but try doing a few swatches first. For pink try 10n and a dot of srrv leave it on 10mins x

For purple of add a bit of srrv but try doing a few swatches first. For pink try 10n and a dot of srrv leave it on 10mins x

wicked, thank you x :D

Latest posts

Back