Hair feathers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little*Miss

Reaction score
Evening all!

I'm looking at adding hair feathers to my services more just for fun. (My background is eye treatments not hair) And maybe to try our next year at festivals. However I want to do it properly! Is it hard to do? Can I teach myself or is there anything I really need to be aware of? Any training I could do?

Thank you all in advance!

Hey You can put them in with a nano ring bead hun

Any hairdressing related services that you intend to charge for, you need to be fully insured.
To gain insurance you need to be properly trained with an accredited trainer.

I’m not trained in feathers but I am trained in nano rings and you install the feathers with a nano bead so would that cover me on my insurance?

Oh ok thank you! Does anyone have any ideas of best training providers?

I’m not trained in feathers but I am trained in nano rings and you install the feathers with a nano bead so would that cover me on my insurance?

Oh ok thank you! Does anyone have any ideas of best training providers?

Just contact your current insurance providers to check what they require in order to cover you.

I also recommend that you ask and confirm that your clients don’t have any allergies to bird feathers. Usually, it’s the dander on the bird’s skin that causes the problem, but you never know.

Latest posts

Back