Hair foils question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodie1999

Reaction score
If it take you a hour to put a full head of 20 vol foils in how long should I leave them to process

If it take you a hour to put a full head of 20 vol foils in how long should I leave them to process
You process it until its reached the level you need.
What you can do is start with a Lower developer and then go up to 6% on your last half.
That way you can leave it longer and not have to worry about over developing-or worse having to rinse sections during a process.
Hope that helps

Are you talking bleach or tint?

To avoid over processing I work in sections, start with the back then left side, right side.
Most likely the back is already finished when you put in your last foil,
I usually give 10min to 15min processing time in-between rinsing section by section following my pattern.

Was wondering if anyone could help what would be the best way to do this I was thinking a full head of folis then a wet blend with a 5.00xp and a 9.13xp tonner ? What way would use do it

This is the photo

Attachments

• AF88224C-8491-4F8F-83C8-E7EC1E1675D3.png
    AF88224C-8491-4F8F-83C8-E7EC1E1675D3.png
    9.4 MB · Views: 31
Just replied to your pm

You wouldn’t put a level 5 toner over bleached hair unless you want it to go khaki.

Your photo is a basic balayage, so you won’t get that look by apply a full head of bleach foils. Have you any experience of doing balayage as it can take a bit of practise to get the technique right?

Latest posts

Back