Quantcast

Hair for wigs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Lillymae

Reaction score
Hi, I decided to retrain and make wigs/toppers as I can fit this in better around my youngest child who has complex disabilities.
Recently finished my course but am having trouble sourcing human hair that isn’t for extensions!

Does anyone have any recommendations please?

Many thanks.

Tomtomrow

Reaction score
You can just use hair extensions and cut the tips off? Or buy loose hair bundles

Ashleigh hair

www.ashleighhair.co.uk
Reaction score
We can supply loose bulk hair in virgin Russian hair :)

DONSLJ

Reaction score
Hi, I decided to retrain and make wigs/toppers as I can fit this in better around my youngest child who has complex disabilities.
Recently finished my course but am having trouble sourcing human hair that isn’t for extensions!

Many thanks.
Could you message me your prices please? I’m looking for someone who can make larger lace closures as my clients need more than 4x4?

supergirl360

Reaction score

Many thanks.
Hi lillymae, I’m looking to train in making wigs etc, do you mind telling me who you trained with and the cost of the course please? How long did it take first you to qualify?

Noodle

Staff member
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi lillymae, I’m looking to train in making wigs etc, do you mind telling me who you trained with and the cost of the course please? How long did it take first you to qualify?
Just so you know, the poster you’ve quoted hasn’t logged into the site since last September, so may or may not respond.

supergirl360

Reaction score

Latest posts