Hair geek photos

Lolajade

Sorry if I've posted in the wrong section but I'm finding that when people have added photos to their questions and I click on them it always opens up the same photo, (an old photo that I'd previously looked at on another post)
I'm using an iPhone 6 and the geek app, it's really annoying not to be able to see the correct photo attached to the posts and the same woman in a baseball cap keeps popping up!!

Any advice?!

Tasha.xo

This keeps happening to me as well lol

Noodle

Staff member
Sorry if I've posted in the wrong section but I'm finding that when people have added photos to their questions and I click on them it always opens up the same photo, (an old photo that I'd previously looked at on another post)
I'm using an iPhone 6 and the geek app, it's really annoying not to be able to see the correct photo attached to the posts and the same woman in a baseball cap keeps popping up!!

Any advice?!
The app sometimes has a blip, so in the first instance I'd try uninstalling then reinstalling it to see if it makes a difference.

Lauren121

Clear cache works for me but I have to do it before viewing every photo in the app!

Haircutz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Must admit I prefer to use the browser as there's rarely any glitches viewing SG on my iPad.

Lauren121

Must admit I prefer to use the browser as there's rarely any glitches viewing SG on my iPad.
Only downside is emojis don't show where as they do from the app!

Lolajade

Ah glad I'm not the only one!! I'll try some of those things and see what happens, thanks