Hair geeks help please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smallandcute

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

So yesterday i went for my cut and colour at my usual salon just a different stylist as my usual stylist is on maternity leave. My colour im more then happy with but i asked the stylist yesterday for a long bob and what i got......... a short bob!!!! She has taken about an inch and a half off. Now i did like it yesterday but i have woken up this morning and i just hate it. Is there anything i can do to get my hair growing faster?

I know its hair and it will grow out, my hair does grow fast i will be honest but im not a happy bunny least because i should have spoken up that it needed to be a long bob! Anything anyone can recommend me please? X

Is it short back to a longer front or is it the same length all the way round?

Did you both agree how much to be taken off or did you let the hairdresser decide? If you hair has damaged split ends, perhaps they needed cutting a bit higher?

I usually show the client my cutting comb and ask them to show me how much they want cutting off. One person's inch is 3 inches to someone else. :eek::)

A long bob isn't a precise request and as she was new to you I'd expect both of you to take longer in the consultation to be absolutely clear about your expectations.

Sorry, but I'd probably chalk that up to experience and leave it a bit longer before you go for a trim. Next time, make sure you don't leave any room for doubt or misunderstanding. Consider taking some pictures to the consultation to show what you like/don't like. You're more likely to leave happy, that way.

Latest posts

Back