Hair gone wrong, help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lollilox

Reaction score
I did a home bleach to get rid of red tones and my hair has turned a copper/brassy colour. What do I book at the hairdressers to repair this to a golden blonde? I’ve not been to a hairdressers other then for a cut and extensions, so unsure of what to ask for.

I would call them and they’ll advise. You’ll prob need to pop into them for a consultation so they can advise exactly what’s needed

Thank you, I will have to call tomorrow, too embarrassed to go anywhere like this. I Wanted to book online but didn’t know what to book, all the different hair options confused me lol x

No-one will care much about what your hair looks like so try not to worry. You’ll need to visit the salon anyway at least 24 hours in advance for a skin test, so grab a scarf or a sun hat and trek into town.
Any salon that doesn’t insist on you having one, suggests to me that they’re happy to take short cuts and therefore, are probably not great at colour correction.
Before I went into hairdressing, I did a home bleach that left me with very bright ginger hair and I was having a job interview later that day. I decided that no-one at the company had met me before so they wouldn’t know that my awful hair wasn’t meant to look like that. :eek:o_O
I brazened it out and got the job, then got my hair sorted afterwards. :cool:

Thank you, I will have to call tomorrow, too embarrassed to go anywhere like this. I Wanted to book online but didn’t know what to book, all the different hair options confused me lol x
No-one will care much about what your hair looks like so try not to worry. You’ll need to visit the salon anyway at least 24 hours in advance for a skin test, so grab a scarf or a sun hat and trek into town.
Any salon that doesn’t insist on you having one, suggests to me that they’re happy to take short cuts and therefore, are probably not great at colour correction.
Before I went into hairdressing, I did a home bleach that left me with very bright ginger hair and I was having a job interview later that day. I decided that no-one at the company had met me before so they wouldn’t know that my awful hair wasn’t meant to look like that. :eek:o_O
I brazened it out and got the job, then got my hair sorted afterwards. :cool:
Thank you for the good advice and cheering me up :)

Latest posts

Back