Hair growth vitamins, are they worth it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

babychops

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I'm wondering what everyone's opinions on hair growth vitamins are? Are they really any better than a multivitamin or pre natal vitamin? Or is it better to just buy a biotin vitamin?
I have cut my hair off and slightly regretting it now, I do it all the time! And just wondering if I should try hair vitamins or not waste my money? I do take pre natal vitamins atm as I'm pregnant (due to have baby next week!) is that all I need??

No idea if they work, but assuming it doesn't cause harm, crack on. :)

No idea if they work, but assuming it doesn't cause harm, crack on. :)
I have an autoimmune disease and somewhat other disease I don't want to discuss on here I have been experienced and excelled in this business 27 years my hair is near enough falling off my head but I do push you take as many vitamins to help as you can no women or man is the same if they work for you then no harm done xx

I have an autoimmune disease and somewhat other disease I don't want to discuss on here I have been experienced and excelled in this business 27 years my hair is near enough falling off my head but I do push you take as many vitamins to help as you can no women or man is the same if they work for you then no harm done xx

I have an autoimmune disease aswell and already take lots of vitamins to help, so I dunno if that's enough and not to bother with hair vitamins x

So sorry to hear but they can always help can' they x

Also all mums to be or new mums or old mums like me need everything we can get doctors ,nutritional advisers but fall short no vitamin tablet will make us jump up in the morning to see to our babies I'm sure you will be fabulous babe hair skin nail vitamins will only help us so can't hurt to take them darl .. enjoy being a mum its' hard but has so many rewards congratulations xx

Also all mums to be or new mums or old mums like me need everything we can get doctors ,nutritional advisers but fall short no vitamin tablet will make us jump up in the morning to see to our babies I'm sure you will be fabulous babe hair skin nail vitamins will only help us so can't hurt to take them darl .. enjoy being a mum its' hard but has so many rewards congratulations xx
And always read the box indications just in case ,hope your labour is relaxing and chilled good luck sweetie xx

Ones with the correct ingredients work.

So does the correct food.

Latest posts

Back