Hair has gone very dark, how to go about lightening it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

effy

Reaction score
My hair is naturally a base 6 (wella colour chart). It's been around a 7/3 for a few months now with a darker colour blended through the ends (5/7). I can no longer afford to go to a salon and wanted to go red so I used garnier vibrant 5.6 or something and it'd not red, it's like a plum colour and almost black on the ends. I don't have a lot of money but I hate this colour it's too dark for me. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I know how to 'bleach bath' hair, or I was wondering about using a home stripping kit :/ It just looks so awful on me and I don't know what to do. Thank you.

Hi there we aren't allowed to give pro advice but I think what you should do is ring round a couple colleges and ask for a level three student to do a colour correction! Realy cheap and as they are already qualified and overlooked by a tutor you can't go wrong! Xxx

Recommending the above the level 3 students will love you!! As when I done my level 3 I was desperate for people like you!

Latest posts

Back