Hair help needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gillian 76

Reaction score
Could someone please give me some advice please? Can I used wella special blondes 12/89 and 12/11 together or should I just use one my roots are really dark I was thinking of using 40 vol also or is this a mistake? Really appreciate any help

Are you a qualified hairdresser?

No I'm not doubt I be in this situation if I was

Could someone help me please can I use 12/89 and 12/11 together was thinking of using 40 vol also or should I just use one? My roots are pretty dark at the mo. Thsnks

Could someone help me please can I use 12/89 and 12/11 together was thinking of using 40 vol also or should I just use one? My roots are pretty dark at the mo. Thsnks

I’m sorry but the hair professionals using this forum are not permitted to give technical details or colour formulas to those who are unqualified.

The best we can suggest is that you seek the services of a local colourist or alternatively, a local training college where students are supervised and the prices are discounted.

I’m sorry but the hair professionals using this forum are not permitted to give technical details or colour formulas to those who are unqualified.

The best we can suggest is that you seek the services of a local colourist or alternatively, a local training college where students are supervised and the prices are discounted.
Oh really I was unaware of this thank you

Latest posts

Back