Hair help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

linda.wallace86

Reaction score
So i did the worst thing ever, i went from dark purple red and bleached it up, it lifted well but ginger bits so toned it down with light ash blonde, still ginger so i used silver toner, now have white roots and pink colour, what colour can i use to fix this? Would dark blonde cover it and even it out?

So i did the worst thing ever, i went from dark purple red and bleached it up, it lifted well but ginger bits so toned it down with light ash blonde, still ginger so i used silver toner, now have white roots and pink colour, what colour can i use to fix this? Would dark blonde cover it and even it out?
I actually would like to put a silver grey in if that would work but have a dark blonde as a back up. What a mistake i made good job we are in lockdown

Attachments

• 1585387944836941331282283328602.jpg
    1585387944836941331282283328602.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 39
I actually would like to put a silver grey in if that would work but have a dark blonde as a back up. What a mistake i made good job we are in lockdown
Sorry Linda, are you a qualified hairdresser?

No im holistics but thought it would be a smart idea to give this a go and failed miserably

No im holistics but thought it would be a smart idea to give this a go and failed miserably
Unfortunately it's against site rules to offer advice to anyone who's not qualified .
Sometimes red hair colours stain the hair, depending on the nature of the colour used. Unfortunately if that is the case, it'll be quite a task to get the staining out. Wait until this whole thing blows over and visit a professional. I know it's hard but everyone else is in the same situation at the moment.

Ok will do thank you very much

Latest posts

Back