Hair integration

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you take over her system maintenance chances are they won't fix it if it goes wrong, and they will be able to tell if it goes wrong... I spent time working for the biggest company for this in uk and I also worked abroad in hair loss clinics and it takes a lot of practice to perfect integration techniques, there are ways of offering different methods as the company I worked for is patented (although only USA patent) So I found a different way of doing it but still offering the same look.

You need to become very familiar with the different types of hair loss and how it can affect the system and how you apply it... Although I don't agree with charging people 2k per system and probably another 2k for maintenance these big companies have loads of staff and fat pocket managers to pay.. And don't forget the "free" cocktails while ur having ur hair done lol

I have been doing Hair Integration for many years now, and have just gone solo from working in Londons largest Hairloss company.. Im currently trying to put together a training course.
are you training yet? x

trendy locks offer training in this accredited insurance recognized qualifications x

I'm looking to venture a little into hair integration next year. Anyone here do it? Can you recommend any training courses etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve just trained with The Hair Confidante in Wimbledon. Can’t rate her highly enough. Her course is 5 days and very in depth. Working on real customers.

I’ve just trained with The Hair Confidante in Wimbledon. Can’t rate her highly enough. Her course is 5 days and very in depth. Working on real customers.

How much was the course?

I am also looking into this. So excited. Such a wonderful thing to do.

A friend of mine had barely any hair and has had extensions via the Hair Confidante- they are absolutely amazing and it has boosted her confidence no end. She is a totally changed woman.

The only problem with Hair Confidante is needing a level 2 in Hairdressing. Am currently studying that but won't be qualified for nearly 2 years.

Since posting in October I’ve done the course with SJK hair extensions ! I loved it and have started fitting on customers. Doing the men’s non surgical hair replacement course next week with them x

Since posting in October I’ve done the course with SJK hair extensions ! I loved it and have started fitting on customers. Doing the men’s non surgical hair replacement course next week with them x
I have been looking into this one too!

How was the course ? Is the hair quality good ?

Latest posts

Back