Hair into beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emilyshutts

Reaction score
Are there any hairdressers on here that have done a beauty qualification as well? How do you find offering both services? Do you feel you offer to many services to clients?
Thank you

It really depends on your environment, it’s ok to add on things you can do in the chair like brows and party lashes even toes but if you have to leave the hair salon area to do private waxing then your leaving the salon empty or customers alone ( you might have a colour on and pop up to wax someone) are you then paying for two areas ?

Thank you, that’s a good thing to think about, I’m currently employed at a salon so I would of thought at the moment it would be ok but for the future deffo something to think about x

Are there any hairdressers on here that have done a beauty qualification as well? How do you find offering both services? Do you feel you offer to many services to clients?
Thank you
Hi emily,

I offer eyebrow Waxing/Tinting
Acrylics, Gel polish, Manicures & Pedicures. (The brow waxing was requested alot by clients)

It's just a few extras that i can happily do within the salon that doesn't push me too much, as i dont have the room & clients love being able to have a couple treatments done in one place.

Thank you that’s great x

Latest posts

Back