Hair Like Nicola From Girls Aloud

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

debs coxell

Reaction score
I have a lady who wants her hair colour the same as Nicola from Girls aloud when it was that quite bright copper/red). She is naturally a shade of an 8. She only wants a semi permanent colour. I usually only use Wella colours. Anyone with any advice on which colour would achieve this result.

I am not a hair colourist but I have my hair coloured and recently my colourist has been using the Wella Magma reds and I am so happy with the result. I dont know how semi permanent you mean. Reds usually fade quite a lot anyway but the magmas dont seem to fade as much.

My hair was done yesterday. I have foils but could you use it for a full colour.

Sorry if it is not much help LOL. But I love my hair.

Attachments

• colours.jpg
    colours.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 955
wella colour touch have some great reds. they should have a colour chart at the wholesalers, there used to be a 7/43 which is a really bright celtic red but im not sure if they still do it or try visiting wella professionals and click on the scrolldown - for professionsl

there used to be a 7/43 which is a really bright celtic red

If any hair geeks know if this is still available I would love to know, then I can start pestering my hairdresser :D

i have 8/43 in my spare room HAHA AND THEIR IS A 7/43,. BUT THEY DID JUS RELAUNCH COLOUR TOUCH and their are a few new additions, the reds looks ace. . . try and get a look at the new shade chart or look at wella online colour chart. . x

Latest posts

Back