Hair Magazines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rose143

Very Proud Creative Geek
Reaction score
Hi Peeps,

I was looking at subscribing to a Hair magazine for my hair ladies and I'm afraid Hairdressers Journal has let me down enormously. I've cancelled my subscription with them and I'm getting refunded. I only ever received one blimin magazine, just awful I feel.

Do any of you subscribe to any hair magazines? If so which ones and are they reliable? LOL :irked:

Thanks!

xxxx

:lol: Not what you want to hear but Hj is by far the very best (it is to the hair industry what Scratch is to the nail industry)

Sorry hun xx

I agree HJ is quite good but I only think that because we get it sent to our salon for FREE!!!

Sorry Rose I bet you didn't wanna hear that. We get a magazine delivered without fail every week free of charge and we don't know why.

I have to say that I would not pay for it as I think £2.20 or whatever it is a week is steep and I only flick thro it but its nice to keep up with industry news.

Were you wanting a replacement trade mag or a hairstyles mag?

Thanks peeps, not what I wanted to hear as you say but I am really looking for ... what scratch is to us nail techs - I'm looking for the hair industry's equivalent.

How awkward :irked:

xxxx

Hj it is then :D xxxx

Latest posts

Back