Hair | Michel Mercier Detangling Brush Launches

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Holy hairbrushes! Move over Tangle Teaser...there's a new brush in town and it's the first brush in over 20 years to be granted a patent. For many of us it only takes a strong gust of wind or a restless night to ensure we are landed in a world of hairbrushing pain and as Michel Mercier brushed the hair of his 12 year old daughter, who writhed and grimaced under even his expert hands, he decided something had to be done. Thus, the Michel Mercier Brush was born.

Available in three different variations, the Michel Mercier Brush works perfectly with all hair types, from dry colour damaged hair to thick European, Afro and Asian hair textures. It uses over 400 bristles which lie at over 32 different heights in an effort to disperse the pressure placed on the hair and scalp.

In other words, it makes your hairbrushing experience more 'wow' than 'ow'.

Until then...geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• resizedimage600334-untanglebrushes.jpg
    resizedimage600334-untanglebrushes.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1,504
I just want one the kids wont steel and the dog wont chew up.......... these look like they would attract both . :)

It does look cool (from my non hair pro perspective) as i love my tangle teaser

Though it reminds me a bit of those pin art things you get, where you can make an impression of your hand/face etc lol.

oh my i just got a bit too excited there, its a sad day when the highlight of your saturday morning is reading about a cool new hair brush! looks nice, and if its a rival for the tangle teaser i'll have to try it :) x

Oh I would like to try it. I love my tangle teasers :)

i cant see much of a difference between this and a Tangle Teezer

Latest posts

Back