Hair: monthly offers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dolled up

Reaction score
Hi all :) i need some help thinking of ideas for monthly/ weekly special offers. Im a hairdresser and work from home in my little home salon (i do extensions and spray tanning but i already have offers for those) and was thinking along the lines of a free cut with full head colours but i cant for the life of me think of anything else! if someone could help me out it would be much appriciated :) xx

Hi sweet - i don't do offers very often, but if i do, it's usually something that doesn't cost me much in time or product. Usually a free conditioning treatment and relaxing head massage with every cut and finish, or a free colour gloss treatment with every colour, nothing too complicated xx

Hey :) I was looking a bit quiet last week so put an offer on my face book pay for a colour and a complimentary cut and blow dry. I got 3 clients out of it! The way I see it yea your giving away 3 free cut and blow dries but you wouldn't have had their business in the first place. I would give the offer a time limit though and not do something like this all the time c

Thanks girls :)

Charlotte- do you not include blow drys in your colour service then? Do you charge extra on top? Xx

Thanks girls :)

Charlotte- do you not include blow drys in your colour service then? Do you charge extra on top? Xx

I never leave them with wet hair so if they dont want it cut I'll rough dry off for them but blow dry is a separate service x

Latest posts

Back