Hair people please help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparklegem53

Reaction score
I had my hair done at a salon today I payed just short of 100 pound, basically when I went I had blondish colour at the bottom, but the top part was brown as it was my natural colour, I wanted all blonde anyway she did my hair curled it and it looked okay in the shop I've got home and gone in the bath as it felt like I still had hard bits maybe bleach or something still on my hair, I've washed my hair and dryed it and now it's straight I've noticed my hairs extremely patchy! It's got silver/white bit in the middle section a dark orange/brown at the bottom and a lighter but still dark orange/brown at the top near, is there anything I can do to fix this?

My hair feels so dry now and my scalps very sore I've got blisters so don't want anything harsh?
Thankyou

You obviously had a botched job. Call salon speak to owner. If the stylist that did the job works for the owner, the owner should refund something or fix by another stylist. If the stylist that did the work is self employed, contact he/she directly & demand money back. At least partial, minus product usage but other half as a money needed to fix the mess up. Only deep conditioning let your hair & scalp rest.

oh honey you need to go back to the salon and tell them the problem. get someone to take a pic of your hair before you go back in

If you've got blisters on your scalp, you need to let them heal before having any more chemical services on your hair.

Latest posts

Back