Hair pieces in North Devon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grace_Hair

Reaction score
I don't do extensions but, my sisters getting married soon and she has quite fine hair. I was wondering where the best place is to buy a hair piece.

I know Sally's do extensions. Although I've not really looked at them.

I follow @hairrehab on Instagram (owned by Lauren pope from TOWIE) they are one of the leading sellers of clip in hair pieces/extensions I've never bought from them personally but they seem to have a very good reputation! HTH X

I follow @hairrehab on Instagram (owned by Lauren pope from TOWIE) they are one of the leading sellers of clip in hair pieces/extensions I've never bought from them personally but they seem to have a very good reputation! HTH X
Is it sensible to buy online? I'm worried about buying the wrong colour. X

From what I've seen they are very good with their customer service & maybe able to advise on colour? If you check them out on Instagram, you ll see from the pictures that people look like they've got nothing in their hair!

Just looked.... Check out their website hairrehablondon.com also lots of how to use their products on you tube too HTH. X

Latest posts

Back