hair pricing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandita8601

Mandita
Reaction score
I'm trying to come up with a price list for cuts colours etc Do you price colours including cut? or price separately? say someone wants a full head tint and highlights, would you price it all together or highlights separate from tint and add them together? Hope i'm making sense! any help appreciated

I include it in the price if they don't want the cut its up to them but no discount if they don't want it

Craig Keane
www.hculture.co.uk

All my prices are fully inclusive, no hidden charges, if they don't have the cut I knock 75% of a wet cut price off.

I have a full head colour with t section foils in tomorrow, if priced as 2 separate services it would be far to expensive, as I'll only be doing 1 CBD in 2 services, I add them together then knock price if 1 CBD off.

I now also offer a 5% discount for group bookings, and by that I just mean 2 clients or more. You'll be amazed how many clients will go out of their way to organise their friends hair appt.

I price everything seperately.

So I have CBD. Full head colour. Highlights etc. However, if they're having say a full head foils with colour in between and a cut, I'll charge an extra tenner on top of the foils to cover the other tint. Then add on the CBD price.

That sounds more complicated than it is!

thanks for the pointers folks. i'm getting a better understanding o it now xx

We have a list of all our colour services and then at the bottom we put 'If adding a cut please add x amount and for a re-style please add x amount'.
I hate when you go to a hairdressers and they add the price of a wash, cut and blowdry on top of a colour. As has already been said, you are getting a wash and blowdry in the colour service, so why should you pay for another wash and blowdry when adding a cut? It's one of those things that really annoy me-lol
We have prices for all colour services so there is a price for a full head colour, root colour, t-section, half head of foils etc........... then there is a separate price for an all over colour with highlights. This way the client knows exactly what they have to pay.

Latest posts

Back