Hair Products with SPF Protection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombini

Reaction score
I am getting married in Cyprus in 7 weeks and am a bit concerned that Im going to end up with a burnt scalp (I usually do when on hols!)

I will wear a hat on holiday but even just from being out and about in the garden the last couple of days my scalp has burnt.

Can anyone recommend any products to help ? Im not even sure if hair products with SPF even exist !?!

Pureology. The whole range.

Not allowed to post a link tho, so you will have to google it

I am getting married in Cyprus in 7 weeks and am a bit concerned that Im going to end up with a burnt scalp (I usually do when on hols!)

Hi Bombine.
I am living in Cyprus at the moment! In 7 weeks it will be sunny but not unpleasantly hot! so it's good that you're not having your wedding here in July or August! I am assuming that your hair is quite fine, if you are getting scalp sunburn. Therefore, I wonder if hair prods with spf are the answer, as they have spf to protect the hair not the scalp. You could try getting your hair done in such a way as to block the sun from the top of your head,,, ie an up-do or something! At the end of the day, something solid, like hair, an accessory or a hat, will block UV light better than a thin smearing of uv cream or hair products with ''spf'' in them. A decent hairdresser will find a style that really suits your face and dress, while at the same time piling it or styling it in such a way as to create a barrier between the sun and your scalp. If you need help, feel free to let me know, as I direct lots of hairdressers for shoots, weddings, and ad campaigns, (I am a professional make up artist) so if you are having any probs, get in touch! Or try a pretty parasol/umbrella that matches ur dress! my e is [email protected] if you need help!

Latest posts

Back