Hair relaxer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cloppie

Reaction score
I have had Yuko straightening done on my hair which I have really loved. I have been really happy with it. My hair needs touching up and I wonder whether I should try and go for a softer look and not completely straight hair - I suppose more relaxing rather than straightening.

Can anyone recommend a salon relaxer that will loosen the curls and more importantly ease the frizz? and would I be able to have it done having had the Yuko system straightening done on my hair?

Thanks very much.

I have had Yuko straightening done on my hair which I have really loved. I have been really happy with it. My hair needs touching up and I wonder whether I should try and go for a softer look and not completely straight hair - I suppose more relaxing rather than straightening.

Can anyone recommend a salon relaxer that will loosen the curls and more importantly ease the frizz? and would I be able to have it done having had the Yuko system straightening done on my hair?

Thanks very much.

Loreal do a lovely reaxer I think its called extenso,

I think you are very wise to find out wether the two systems are compatible
I myself do not know the chemical make up of yuko
and I dont know what the long term effects could be by using another chemical system on it ,

but hopefully someone on here may be able to help :)
good luck

Latest posts

Back