Hair rescue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TDMendenhall

LMT LE
Reaction score
I am an Esthetician not a cosmetologist. I have naturally curly hair and due to overprocessing because I hated my unruly frizzy curls and wanted straight hair instead I have completely lost all of my curls. I have seen women with my same hair type whose curls look absolutely gorgeous and want my curls back and want them to look absolutely gorgeous too. Is this even possible? And if so how do I go about it?

I am an Esthetician not a cosmetologist. I have naturally curly hair and due to overprocessing because I hated my unruly frizzy curls and wanted straight hair instead I have completely lost all of my curls. I have seen women with my same hair type whose curls look absolutely gorgeous and want my curls back and want them to look absolutely gorgeous too. Is this even possible? And if so how do I go about it?
You should take a look in to the curly girl method written by Lorraine Massey, there's a Facebook group you can join too. You cut certain ingredients out of your hair routine which will help nourish and protect your curls and it also helps give curl definition.
I'd definitely cut the bad hair off as realistically nothing is going to save that.
Consider having Olaplex treatments too, you'll be amazed the difference that will make.

Latest posts

Back