Hair salon lighting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saignatescu

Reaction score
Hi,
This is a bit of a different question from most of them out here. I am looking to change the light bulbs in my salon as the ones I have show a cool beige/yellow colour on my clients hair. I don’t really want to change the whole lighting, I would prefer to just buy different light bulbs but if I have to I would. Any recommendations on what kind of bulbs I should buy and where can I find them? Does anyone have this problem?
Thank you

Hi,
This is a bit of a different question from most of them out here. I am looking to change the light bulbs in my salon as the ones I have show a cool beige/yellow colour on my clients hair. I don’t really want to change the whole lighting, I would prefer to just buy different light bulbs but if I have to I would. Any recommendations on what kind of bulbs I should buy and where can I find them? Does anyone have this problem?
Thank you
We have this problem 🙈🙈 we bought daylight LED bulbs from amazon a few weeks ago and they seem to help. But the best thing was definitely the ring light :)

I have a ring light and it does the same thing but it’s an old one so maybe I need to get a better light bulb for the ring light.

Latest posts

Back