Hair show ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michlee39

Reaction score
Hi Guys I'm close to finishing my level 2 Hair and im loving it! Just wanted to ask you lovely people if you could help me by advising where I can get inspiration for our hair show from. This year the show is Travelling carnival we can use 25% accessories and the rest .. Well thats down to the individual!
just wondered if anyone can recommend websites to me for ideas as this is all new to me. Someone said Avant Garde Hair on Pinterest. (which is amazing) but are there any other websites out there please?
Thanks for any help you can give little old me :0)

How fun! did you find anything?
When i think travelling carnival - two things come to mind. Ferris wheel, and cotton candy.
There isnt much out there to find actual avant garde hair designs - google has been a great help with inspirations.
The best thing to do is make a list. set a THEME. that way all your things go together in some type of way.

Hi yes I have found something but it’s weather I am clever enough to do it haha! I’ve decided helter skelter with a Ferris wheel around it. I must be crazy because I’ve no idea where to start and my show is on Thursday haha!

Latest posts

Back