hair straighteners which ones?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMOUSE

Reaction score
i have had my straighteners for years but they have just broke down on me now and i need some new ones. OMG which ones do i choose i know nothing about hair straighteners what so ever, all i want is quick heat and once down the hair and it's done which ones do i choose. I have short hair to my shoulders and my daughter has lovely long blonde hair.

Any reccommendations please nothing over the top for price though.

Fhi are about £60.00 inc vat variable temp up to 232 degrees,i couldn't be without mine x

I forgot to say,these are a pro brand hth x

ghds i don't know how I lived with out them, I had previously tried remington, babybliss, braun and nicky clarke but ghd's ae the best....

i have babyliss thermaglass ones ,they are £50 in argos but i got them half price they heat to 200d and are brill
i have naturally curly hair and they took my styling time down from an hour and a half to about 40 mins from wet and curly to dry and poker straight !!! love em'

i use ghd , They are the best ones iv'ed used. You get your hair quick swipe and your done. :)

My daughter has remington wet to straight (which i think are very good) but i have ghd's and she uses them all the time, i very rarely get a look in but wouldn't be without them.

Teri x:hug:

Ghd or the grey coloured remington ones are both brill :)

Go down to boots or superdrug and check the back of the boxes. They usually have loads of offers on to save some cash. You want to be looking for ones that heat up to 200 or higher but pref with a control so you can lower the temperature when you do your daughters. Also solid ceramic last a lot longer than plated. hope this helps

thanks for all you replies i will check them all out.

GHD's are the best! Can't go wrong with them! I love mine and I don't know where I would be without them!!! They had a deal on Superdrugs with the GHD's not sure if they are still there! But they are definately worth every penny!!

GHD ...... enough said!

It GHDs for me too. I tried all sorts on my wavy hair but nothing got the results i wanted until i got my GHDs.

GHDS for me aswell! I love how they heat up so quick and i curl my hair with them and everything!

My hairdresser mum did say to me once that you are just paying for the name of them and said you can get the same ones just basically have a different name! She did tell me the brand but cant remember now!

I use remington wet to dry fab keeps my hair straight:)

i use ghd aswell...a few years ago i tried a smilular make but they broke within 6 months!i love ghd :)

ive got the T3 Tourmaline ones, they are kinder to your hair but as good as GHD for straightness

I have always said on these threads - oooh, my tourmaline ones are better than ghds....
I have had a few different ones. Most recently Bliss from Aston and finchers

But i bit the bullet a couple of weeks ago and bought some GHDs.
My hair is shineyer (i have extensions) and my curls are curlier
The only thing that put me off GHDs was the price so i bought them from and ebay shop. Sealed next day delivery for £68.00
Bargain
x

I have always said on these threads - oooh, my tourmaline ones are better than ghds....
I have had a few different ones. Most recently Bliss from Aston and finchers

But i bit the bullet a couple of weeks ago and bought some GHDs.
My hair is shineyer (i have extensions) and my curls are curlier
The only thing that put me off GHDs was the price so i bought them from and ebay shop. Sealed next day delivery for £68.00
Bargain
x
they were a bargain

Latest posts

Back