Hair straighteners

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkglitter-x

Reaction score
What do you use for clients?
My GHDs packed up and dont know whether to try something new? I find GHDs curled hair so well so dont want to compromise that

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have ice diamond straighteners, they have a heat dial on so you can change the temperature. They straighten and curl just as well as ghds, and they have diamonds on them! (Obviously not real but still pretty! Lol) x

I have the ice diamond ones too and think they're really good :) x

What do you use for clients?
My GHDs packed up and dont know whether to try something new? I find GHDs curled hair so well so dont want to compromise that

The cloud 9 ones are supposed up be better then GHD

Cloud nines are amazing! I ditched ghd's 4 years ago!

Thank you ladies! I just stuck with GHD after it going massive in retail like 10 years ago lol. But now im thinking, they cant be the next best thing when its been that long!

Cloud 9 all the way! Used a pair of ghd at my friends last weekend and the diffrence I felt was massive

Cloud 9 deffo. Worth every penny. You won't look back. Totally agree with above, once you've used Cloud9 for a while and then you use GHD you wonder how you ever thought they were so great!

I love my cloud nines too. GHD's don't seem to be made like they used to.

Has anyone tried the cloud 9 touch straighteners? Are they any good?

I have diva sessions which I really like, I've not tried cloud9 tho, xx

Danielle Trainee Hairdresser 😘

I also use ice diamond, they're great and well priced too! x

I have cloud 9 touch for in salon and use GHD's at home, the cloud 9 touch are amazing and win hands down - lower temp too! Xx

We use cloud 9's in our salon :lol:

Latest posts

Back