Hair styling

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Selz

Reaction score
eb242f8b-bc4f-45d7-b15a-f4f0023cd8b0.jpg

Hi everyone ... I’m open to suggestions... I have a client similar to this length and colour she wants her hair style like this ... I have done her hair for a long time styling but somtimes her hair drops by the time she goes out. I have done it tighter but then it doesn’t drop to this... is there any other way I could style to hold the look through out the night ?

Pin curl it, get her to come in early as possible and do a curly blow dry or use a wand and pin each curl up, do them in big curls, spray and then explain to your client how to take them out. I do this for all my clients who want loose curls to last. We pin at 9am and they take out an hour before they go out and it lasts all my clients up to two days xx

Pin curl it, get her to come in early as possible and do a curly blow dry or use a wand and pin each curl up, do them in big curls, spray and then explain to your client how to take them out. I do this for all my clients who want loose curls to last. We pin at 9am and they take out an hour before they go out and it lasts all my clients up to two days xx

Thank you so much !!!

@HairxByxMollie gives good advice. Also, make sure you apply the correct prep products and don’t just rely on hairspray, particularly on fine hair.

@HairxByxMollie gives good advice. Also, make sure you apply the correct prep products and don’t just rely on hairspray, particularly on fine hair.

Thank you for your advice !!! Could I ask you for your advice for this image
c364df11d5740fa11c0f7a38678d615a.jpg

She has fine and long hair ... possibly going to cut it a little but don’t know how much... what tools can I use straighteners wand big barrel tongs?

Something big like large a tong or wand, I use straighteners for tighter curls but you will want to straighten the top to make it smooth x

Could you tell me what products you like to use to prep and set? I have a bride who wants curls for her wedding day and I need it to last all day outside in the humidity. Any recommendations on hair sprays and products would be greatly appreciated

I need it to last all day outside in the humidity.

Where I live, we don’t get very high temperatures so it’s either warm, cool or plain wet so I don’t know what I can recommend that would make it last because normally, any sort of moist heat will cause the hair to revert back to it’s natural pre-curled/straightened state.
I think you might have to persuade her to go for a pinned up-do for outside and then if there’s an indoor element to the occasion, she could remove the pins and have curls in the evening?

Latest posts

Back