Hair styling?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LauraEllen

Reaction score
Hi girls,:)
Could any one tell me where I can learn some fancy hair styles for special occasions and weddings?
I am not a hairdresser but will be doing nails and make up and would like to know how to do some fab styles (no cutting or colouring) so I can offer a complete package.
I have found courses for £750! This is far too much iv only just saved up for the other courses! And I am quite good doing friends up do's,braids, curling etc. Do you think a hairdresser in my area would give me one to one tuition for a couple of evenings? How much should I offer to pay an hour? I'm not after a qualification just want to improve my personal skills? Thanks x x

Hi girls,:)
Could any one tell me where I can learn some fancy hair styles for special occasions and weddings?
I am not a hairdresser but will be doing nails and make up and would like to know how to do some fab styles (no cutting or colouring) so I can offer a complete package.
I have found courses for £750! This is far too much iv only just saved up for the other courses! And I am quite good doing friends up do's,braids, curling etc. Do you think a hairdresser in my area would give me one to one tuition for a couple of evenings? How much should I offer to pay an hour? I'm not after a qualification just want to improve my personal skills? Thanks x x

Hi there and welcome to the site,

There was a similar thead to yours just recently so if you go to the top of the page and go onto search then type ( in up dos, or wedding hair ) I am sure you will find it ,

If you are gifted at putting hair up and braiding , it would be good to train some more in that area,
but to do anything more would need in depth training and insurance cover
eg Colouring cutting ect takes years to learn
Good luck :hug:

Latest posts

Back