Hair supplier for loose hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jemmmam

Reaction score
Hey,

can anyone help, I am looking to find a good decent supplier of hair. I need loose bundles of 25 grams of hair?

Thanks

tasha jacks, i have that hair in at min n love it

Hey Claire

I find Tasha Jacks is more expensive than Racoon hair. I'm looking for a cheaper option for clients to offer a wide range of prices do you know of any others?

Are you a hairextensionist yourself?x

I'm not aware of any budget decent loose hair myself. I would suggest buying wefted and cutting yourself?

hi hon i think additional lengths have loose hair bundles... i havent tried them myself but i use their skin weft hair and they are decent hth xx

I have never seen the wefted hair? Is it like the strips of hair?
Thanks

Hey Claire

I find Tasha Jacks is more expensive than Racoon hair. I'm looking for a cheaper option for clients to offer a wide range of prices do you know of any others?

Are you a hairextensionist yourself?x

heya no im not an extentionidt myself but always have them in and tryd so many. i used raccoon for a long time but now im using tasha jacks i love it.
i think u pay what u get for, ive had cheaper hair before and u end up spending more in the long run, if u buy quality hair it lasts longer and can be reused rather than buying more cheap hair.
a few of my friends get hair from headkandy.co.uk and its only £85 for 180grams with clips, i expected this hair to be bad quality but all there hair looks realy good and thick , has any one else used this?
im sure if u search there will be threads on cheap loose hair xx

yeah its in strips. iv only used the skin weft though which is sewn in to look like its growing, so no stitching at the top. its fairly good though, so i would assume their loose hair would be similar quality. you could ask them for a sample? i did and got a few different samples from them, but if you can afford tasha jacks its the way forward for quality. i rarely get anyone prepared to pay for it though xxx

Hey, thank for the replies.

I find it hard to get clients to pay for the good qualities of hair and the prices for the hair thats the only thing :(

Its hard because you know why you pay that much etc but clients dont all they think about is the price.

Are any of you advertising on facebook? What other advertising do you do?

thanks jem x

Latest posts

Back