SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EEA91

Reaction score
Hello, I’m after some advice.

I have a client who asked for a red/copper balyage, I used majirouge 7/64 with 30vol to get the lift on her hair without pre-lightening.
She feels it’s too vibrant so is coming back this weekend for it to be toned down. I’m thinking to put a flat 7 on top but just wanted some advice on what other stylists would do.

Hello, I’m after some advice.

I have a client who asked for a red/copper balyage, I used majirouge 7/64 with 30vol to get the lift on her hair without pre-lightening.
She feels it’s too vibrant so is coming back this weekend for it to be toned down. I’m thinking to put a flat 7 on top but just wanted some advice on what other stylists would do.
It depends what she wants it to look like. If she likes the copper but just wants it toned dwn then I'd use 7/0 with 3%or lower. If she wants it neutral you Could use majirel glow Arctic moon.

It depends what she wants it to look like. If she likes the copper but just wants it toned dwn then I'd use 7/0 with 3%or lower. If she wants it neutral you Could use majirel glow Arctic moon.
Thanks. She still wants it copper just less vibrant than it is

Latest posts

Back