Hair treatments?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LHairdressing

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a really god haie treatment for dry brittle hair ? Thankyouuuuu

Moroccan oil :) swear by the stuff, or the vitamino range by loreal for coloured hair! :)

Can anyone recommend a really god haie treatment for dry brittle hair ? Thankyouuuuu
Hi, I use It&Ly products they have just launched a ranged of repair products that we have in the salon. Called Synergie care. The intensive repair adds protein straight into the cortex to fill in the gaps on damaged bonds. The Colour extend treatment is a moisture treatment. Both are brilliant and can be used together. i.e if part of the hair is dry and another part is damaged. I'm going to do a blog post soon about them. We will be using them as an in salon treatment and also retailing the masks and shampoos and conditioner's which are sulphate and paraben free. Very exciting innovative products as the penetrate the hair rather than sit on the surface.

Loreal force vector, love it :D xxx

Argan miracle mask x

Redken antisnap its fab!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Lisap keratin spray, can be used in conjunction with straighteners to perform something like a mini keratin treatment. Nursed my hair back to health from overbleached dead white blond to chestnut hair that is now unfortunately a bit too healthy for my liking-haha!

Try the new Redken diamond oil treatment.... Facets.
Lush

Joico k-Pak reconstructor treatment. It's a protein treatment so you should it between your shampoo and conditioner.
It took my hair from dry/brittle to soft and shiny after using it 2 or more times a week for about 8 weeks.
I still use it once a week now but my hair is so much healthier now!

Lisap keratin spray, can be used in conjunction with straighteners to perform something like a mini keratin treatment. Nursed my hair back to health from overbleached dead white blond to chestnut hair that is now unfortunately a bit too healthy for my liking-haha!

which wholesalers do u get this from i only have m+s , sallys and alan howard where i am x

You cant use anti snap for long as you get too much protein which makes it even more brittle. diamond oil smells a bit, id stick to Kerestase rituals, instant and last up to 5 washes with some of them! Get some Cimemt thermique or necar thermique too! Good quality ingredients and last ages

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back