Hair trends 2013

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rac__hel

Reaction score
What's hair trending over in the uk at the moment? As whatever's happening there we get it 6 months later :p

What's hair trending over in the uk at the moment? As whatever's happening there we get it 6 months later :p

Nano ring hair extensions trending, and reverse dip dye is getting popular in our London hair salon, also fall/autumn hair colour trend is auburn xx

Im in Spain but big British/Scandinavian community. Loads of honey/caramel blondes and wavy chocolate hair!! We dont get much of the pastel colours xX

Had a couple girls asking for low lights underneath their blonde hair. Not a block just subtle pieces x

Vibrant coppers/auberns and subtle damson and dark plum tones (level 4ish depth) 🍁🍂🌰 love autumn colouring! ☺️ X

Pinky copper that everyone loved here for spring/summer is merging into auburns with a dark pinky tinge. (I use wella) think 7/43 or 7/47 with a dash of /65 mix. Beautiful. For cool skin tones dark metallic greys are very popular. Colour touch have just brought out 7/89 which is lovely. Classic blondes your looking at warm tones of slight mahogany that are just about there and golden pearl. New shades in illumina are 8/05 and 10/05 8/38 and 10/38 which is bang on trend

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Is the ombre still in? Iv seen it everywhere! I love it! X

Pinky copper that everyone loved here for spring/summer is merging into auburns with a dark pinky tinge. (I use wella) think 7/43 or 7/47 with a dash of /65 mix. Beautiful. For cool skin tones dark metallic greys are very popular. Colour touch have just brought out 7/89 which is lovely. Classic blondes your looking at warm tones of slight mahogany that are just about there and golden pearl. New shades in illumina are 8/05 and 10/05 8/38 and 10/38 which is bang on trend

Have you used 7/89? Was it on pre lightened hair? Im getting it this week to test as been looking for a deeper grey for AGES! X

Three of my clients have it at the moment! I think I'm going to have mine chocolate to copper for autumn! X

Three of my clients have it at the moment! I think I'm going to have mine chocolate to copper for autumn! X

Sounds good, you will have to put a pic on! I'm getting mine ombre tomorrow! X

Vibrant coppers/auberns and subtle damson and dark plum tones (level 4ish depth) 🍁🍂🌰 love autumn colouring! ☺️ X

Gracie is bang on these are the exact colours I'd say are in at the moment too. X

I still have alot of ombré clients but from a hairdressers point of view I'd say it had its day now x

I always get the latest hair trend or new fashion (clothes out) when they are going out of fashion lol x

I posted this on my fb the other day,

Vibrant copper
Auburn gold
Pastel toning
Deep plum
Peek a boo hi lites

Less is more this autumn/winter subtle differences in tone

i posted this on my fb the other day,

vibrant copper
auburn gold
pastel toning
deep plum
peek a boo hi lites

less is more this autumn/winter subtle differences in tone

love !

Im using loads of wella 6/7 atm for lowlights. Also full head 7/7 with highlights toned with 9/16 is pretty autumnal. Im a bit over ombre xx

I posted this on my fb the other day,

Vibrant copper
Auburn gold
Pastel toning
Deep plum
Peek a boo hi lites

Less is more this autumn/winter subtle differences in tone

Has anyone got any peekaboo highlight pics? Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380373512.725984.jpg

Latest posts