Hair turning green

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jules79

Reaction score
I had a client with natural level 4 black hair. She gets it regularly colored brown with an hi lift elsewhere, level 5/6. She came to me for a blond balayage. Few months later she wanted to go back to brown all over and get her grown out roots done with an hi lift. Her roots lifted warm and I put level 6-12 cendre ash. Looked great. But 2 washes later the balayages pieces are turning greenish. I was dreading that would happen. How should I fix this. Tell her to wash it a spilled more times? She wants to keep her brown color a cool brown. She has a strong under tone of orange. I don’t want to expose too much warmth in the rest of her hair. I can get her to come back and some warmth to the areas that look green? Her exact works were “some parts of her hair were throwing off some green shadows” so I don’t think it’s full on green. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Is it possible you're toning the beliage too light?Or you might not be lifting enough. You might need to deepen the level so it lasts better. What were you using?

Latest posts

Back