Hair viewing videos for hairdressers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minky

Reaction score
Hi here are some interesting hair videos for all to have a look at here is the link ,

and if you go right to the bottom of the page after all the hair cutting ect , there are some nice hair extension applications on the hair contrast show ,

here is the link enjoy , Hair.Tv

Last edited:
thanks hun will have a good nosy later :green:

some great clips,thanks for sharing.i really like the idea of the hairdo clip ins by jessica simpson and ken paves.has anyone got any?

they are really good, added site to my favourites.....how do you stop hacking slice out of your fingers.....3 x yesterday........

they are really good, added site to my favourites.....how do you stop hacking slice out of your fingers.....3 x yesterday........

Ooh that so reminds me of when I started training I have a nice V shaped scar now!!

Ooh that so reminds me of when I started training I have a nice V shaped scar now!!

paulette last tuesday i cut myself 4 times in one hair cut....pmsl.......

lol thers a good saying ..... a good hairdressers always cuts their fingers :green: shows you are on the right path hun , :hug:

lol thers a good saying ..... a good hairdressers always cuts their fingers :green: shows you are on the right path hun , :hug:

ha ha if i have any fingers left pmsl....

Hi just bumping up this thread so no hairdressers miss it :hug: x

thanks minky brilliant site thanks for sharing with us :hug:

Latest posts

Back