Hair vitamins

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HelenKnight

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend some hair vitamins, I’m struggling to grow my hair. I eat a healthy balanced diet and don’t have any medical conditions that affect the condition of my hair.
Thanks

i'm on my second month using sugar bear hair vitamin gummy bear thingys! had them from sally's but also available online.. can't really say if i've noticed a difference because i wear extensions lol but i have noticed my roots are llooooonng! they've definitely come back quicker than usual! xx

I had so much hair loss in the shower I was concerned I had a deficiency so I checked everything I eat and noticed I am not getting enough omegas and vitamin e. I bought two supplements from Sainsburys and within weeks I had zero hair loss when washing my hair. Thought it was too good to be true and when it ran out I just didn't bother refilling..and now it's happening again. Try it out and see if it works for you, I'm certainly buying more.

I got told by a pharmacist to take Cod liver oil when I was looking over 20 years ago. I’m still taking them and my hair is as shiny as can be.

Latest posts

Back