Hair wand....which is the best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicki humbles01

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Which hair wand do you use for curls and does it give lasting curls.

Thank for your help

Are you looking for one for personal or client use? I'm not a hairdresser so couldn't advise on a professional one but for personal use I use the Herstyler wand. My curls stay in really well, normally I struggle to keep curls in my hair, they just drop within an hour but these ones stay in all day :D

I use babyliss curling wands on my clients and I find that the curls hold really well.

i have herstyler an my curls stay all day.....if i have it curled by a hairdesser with ghds im lucky if it lasts a few hours!!hth

Are you looking for one for personal or client use? I'm not a hairdresser so couldn't advise on a professional one but for personal use I use the Herstyler wand. My curls stay in really well, normally I struggle to keep curls in my hair, they just drop within an hour but these ones stay in all day :D

Client use, brides actually !, I have a Herstyler at the moment which i love, it gets really hot and the curls do hold really well, I just wondered if there was anything better on the market, before i buy another !! x

Cant believe nobody has mentioned the Yogi styling wand, its professional, the original... and still way the best! With Babyliss pro range a close second having a choice of barrel sizes.

I have yogi but haven't used it much - maybe I should have another go with it ..

I use the babyliss pro, have both sizes too :)
Has anyone tried the cloud 9 wand? x

I use the babyliss pro, have both sizes too :)
Has anyone tried the cloud 9 wand? x

I have used the babyliss pro aswell, and heard good things about the cloud 9, has anyone tried the Diva wand?

Latest posts

Back