hair waves...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prettylady

Reaction score
hey -
i want to get some waves (not curls) in my hair

i usually use a curling iron which gives me ringlets..

is there a device i can buy that makes realy WAVEs IN THE HAIR?
tHANKS!:lol:

try a soft perm but if you did not want that try the curlers that you wrap your hair up in wet or dry then leave to set......i have brought some from ebay for my daughter they were only £3 with delivery!!!!!!!!!!!!! she is only 11 but wants the craze....i will do it when her hair is damp and leave her over night....might put mouse on before i wrap them up...hth xx

yeh i do do the rollers too - sponge rollers..but i mean i wanted like a devise which properly creates like 'giselle' waves..:lol:

forgot to say welcomepretty lady!!!!!!!!you will love this forum.... i have not done hairdressing for 16 years (omg:eek:!!!!!!!!!) i do shave my boys hair and when i took my son to hairdressers for a cut she asked ME how i done it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so dont know whats new and around now...sorry!!!!....my sis wanted waves and had soft perm and it looks good hope i have helpedxx

well LOL the last time i got a perm my hair nearly fell off...it is now long down my back and thick and wont let any one near it, LOL..thanks..x

lol yeah only you your hair brush,bed,shampoo..........!!!!!! sorry cant help this will go top of page now so someone will post if they know!!!!!:hug:

Howdy , you can buy proper triple barrelled waving irons , I think its babyliss who do them ,
pretty fantasic for making deep dramatic sexy looking waves on long hair,

:hug: minky

Howdy , you can buy proper triple barrelled waving irons , I think its babyliss who do them ,
pretty fantasic for making deep dramatic sexy looking waves on long hair,

:hug: minky

i agree with minky fantastic bit of kit, when my hair was long and curly and wild...i used these just gives a really nice boho waves

this is what mine looked like after using the barrelled waving irons if this is what your after

Attachments

• barrel.jpg
    barrel.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 591
this is what mine looked like after using the barrelled waving irons if this is what your after

Hi Joannne the waves in yor hair look really lovely I wish I kept my long hair now, especially when I look at those lovely flowing wavy locks
:hug: x minky

wow - joanne! you are stunning! so is your hair! i am so going to get them now...THANK YOU! X

great! found them online, shall update once ive tried them...are they easy to use?

i have not got that hair anymore...all gone pmsl

great! found them online, shall update once ive tried them...are they easy to use?

they are easy to use, but take a bit of time as they work like crimpers, do one section at the top then when that is done move down to the next and so on.......even if you do a t section on top of your head the effect is still great

oh i see! whats pmsl? did you get a hair cut?
Im sure you are still gorgeous - ur face is lovely! x

i bought them btw..x

oh i see! whats pmsl? did you get a hair cut?
Im sure you are still gorgeous - ur face is lovely! x

i bought them btw..x

pmsl is peeing my slef laughing, if you click on my name...then go to my profile theres a pick of my ...no hair ha ha
have fun with them x

ITS LOVELY!! honestly, LOVE IT, very trendy!

why dont you buy a thick curling tongue?

i bought a set of 3 curling tongues from superdrugfor a tenner and theyre FAB!

I got a tiny one which i use every day one tiny one with spirals in and a big one which gives waves!

or try a big crimper have you seen them?

xx

Latest posts

Back